Before reserving a pontoon boat, please take some time to read our pontoon rental rules below. This will ensure you have an enjoyable experience on the water. A reminder these are private pontoon rentals that do not come with a captain. For captained cruises, we encourage large and small groups to book a River Cruise aboard the Pontoon Saloon.
Rental Agreements, Waivers & Rules
- To reserve your boat, full payment is taken at the time of your online reservation.
- The Rental Agreement & waivers can be signed prior to your arrival for faster check in or at Check in prior to departure and training.
- Each and every person who will be on the pontoon boat during the scheduled rental time must sign a waiver. If someone does not sign a waiver, they will not be permitted to board the pontoon boat.
- The pontoon boat must be operated in accordance with Federal, State, and local laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to all laws regarding the use of alcohol and drugs. DUI laws apply and are enforced by TWRA.
- Each boat will only accommodate 11 or 13 persons. Picking up extra guests after leaving Rock Harbor will result in a penalty payment, a minimum of $500.
- A photo copy of a credit card and driver’s license will be held until the boat is returned.
- The pontoon boat may not be taken south past the lock at Old Hickory Lake (approximately 26 miles from Lock One Marine) or north past the Cheatham County Lock (approximately 49 miles). The pontoon boat is not allowed to enter the lock in either direction, please reference our Map for areas to explore within our parameters. All boats are GPS tracked.
- Please view the following Safety Videos, paying specific attention to “Pontoon / Deck Boats”. We want you to have a fun stress free boating experience and that starts with knowledge and training.
- Grilling is prohibited.
- Pets are prohibited, except small (under 40 lbs) on the 11 Passenger Sunchaser (pet fee required).
- Towing or pulling anything is prohibited, including but not limited to skiers, tubes, or floats.
- Fireworks and firearms (including flares) are prohibited
- Fishing and fishing equipment on the pontoon boat is prohibited.
- Children 12 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket while underway. Children sizes are available upon request, however, these are energy life vests, and recommend purchasing individually approved life vests for children 12 and under. A life jacket for a child under the age of 3 must be provided by a parental guardian.
- The driver shall not, except in the case of an emergency, place fuel in the gas tank from any source other than Rock Harbor Marina.
- If the staff of Boat Rental Nashville is needed to bring you gas to refuel while on water, a $500 charge will be applied.
- Refueling is at the renter’s expense, rental does not include fuel. Any fuel used during your rental will be refueled and charged upon arrival back to the marina.
- The Renter is responsible for all damages incurred during the rental period. The Renter must submit a credit card at the beginning of the rental for Boat Rental Nashville. Any money owed due to damages incurred or violations of the contract will be taken from the card on file. A professional assessment of damages will be made to determine repair cost and the renter will be notified within five (5) business days (subject to availability).
- If any damages occur as a result of the Authorized Driver or any other party members on the pontoon while the boat is on the water, which results in needing a tow, a minimum $500 charge will be applied.
- Adjustable equipment and features on the Pontoon, like the Bimini Sunshade Top, will remain in the same up position as when it was boarded at the Marina. If improper adjustments are made and damages are incurred during the rental period, the Renter/Authorized Driver is responsible for the cost to repair the damaged equipment.
- A late fee of $25 every 15 minutes will be charged to the credit card if the pontoon is not back and ready, by the end of your reservation.
- If due to negligence, there is damage to the boat resulting in it being taken out of rental availability you can be held responsible for both damages and revenue lost while the boat is being repaired for use.
- Upon return, all trash must be removed from the boat and placed in the appropriate trash or recycling receptacles.
- If the boat is returned in a manner in which the boat will take extra effort to clean, there will be a charge of $150.
Inclement Weather Policy
- There are no refunds for inclement weather conditions. If there are inclement weather conditions, guests can move their reservation to another day during the current season
- Inclement weather is defined by the National Weather Service as high winds, lightning, or thunder. Lock One Boat Rental will determine the weather safety at or near Lock One Marina. If the weather turns severe while you are on the water, seek shelter immediately in a safe place or protected shoreline where you can anchor the boat.
GET IN TOUCH
"*" indicates required fields